Govt rubbishes PPP's allegations of giving relief to Indian spy via secret ordinance

ISLAMABAD:

The Ministry of Law has rejected allegations hurled by the Pakistan Peoples Party leadership that the federal government had secretly promulgated an ordinance to give reprieve to Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav without taking the Parliament into confidence with “malafide intent”.

click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me follow me click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn click and Earn

Comments